One Piece: Endless Ocean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A One Piece RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Piece Fire Fist Portgas·D·Ace PVC Figure Toy
Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:18 am by lovelily961

» Arc D. Eden
Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:58 am by Eden D. Arc

» Revamp of the site coming soon
Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:12 pm by S.D.Leo

» Naruto Mirage
Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:30 pm by Matthias

» D Gray Man Akuma Wars
Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:51 pm by Surge

» Ultima RPG
Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:43 am by Rohas

» Crew Themes
Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:17 pm by Nero DeDalus

» Bigger Store
Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:15 pm by NinjaBizzkit

» RPG Haven coolest place to rp your hearts out
Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:31 pm by NinjaBizzkit

Top posters
NinjaBizzkit
Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Vote_lcapNero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Voting_barNero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Vote_rcap 
Nero DeDalus
Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Vote_lcapNero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Voting_barNero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Vote_rcap 
Michael Warren
Elena Marie
Matthias
Rohas
Eden D. Arc
Surge
Sul
lovelily961
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero DeDalus

Nero DeDalus

Beli : 0

Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Empty
PostSubject: Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus   Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Name: Nero DeDalus
Alias: Nero of the Shadows
Class: Pirate
Race: Human
Bounty: Currently: 0 Beri

Appearance
Hair: White

Eyes: Green

Height: 6,0

Weight: 135 lbs.

Description/Picture:
Spoiler:

Unique Characteristics:

Personality: Nero is a rather odd fellow, his quiet to talkative mood switches up from time to time confusing the people around him. He usually hangs alone and stays quiet when his mood shifts in that direction. Upon the first impression of Nero one would think he would be shy or just the quiet type, but what they don’t know is when his mood shifts he’s a wild and loud. He’s a good friend and loyal to no fault always trying to go the extra mile to defend his friends.

Personality

Likes: Eating, relaxing being left alone sometimes, a good fight, jokes when he’s up for it, drinking occasionally, getting stronger, having and meeting trustworthy friends.

Dislikes: Boring people, The Marines, posers, harm done to anyone close to him, and bad food.

Motivation: To see his father once again and become the best pirate assassin in the world as well as make some claims on gold and getting rich.

Fears: Failing to reach his dreams, not being able to protect his friends, and transsexuals

Physical Statistics

Strength:2

Endurance:4

Speed:7

Combat Skill:5

Mental Statistics

Intelligence:4

Perception:5

Technical Skill:5

Creativity:0

Devils Fruit

Fruit Name: Kage-Kage no Mi

Fruit Class: Paramecia

Fruit Power: Grants the user the ability to manifest and control shadows, as a tangible physical form

Techniques

Special Skills:

Devil Fruit Skills:
Name: Art of the Shadow Doppelganger
Skill Level: E
Abilities: Summons two lesser doppelgangers to defend for Nero. They are just weak shadow copies, but look exactly like him.
Effect: Summons two doppelgangers
Duration:5 posts if left untouched
Cool Down:3 posts

Skill Level: D
Name: Art of the shadow step
Abilities: Gives Nero a heightened speed boost.
Effect: Speed +8
Duration: 6 posts
Cool Down: 5 posts

History
Nero was born and raised on Mirrorball Island, unfortunately not by his parents, but by his neighbor until the return of his father. During the birthing, Nero’s mother had complications with the delivery. Luckily the baby was saved, but his mother couldn’t be as lucky she died shortly after from loss of blood. She was only given a minute with her newborn just enough time to wish him well, give him a good luck kiss on the forehead, and name, a name that would make his father proud. “You shall be brave and adventurous like your father and you deserve a name fit for an explorer…my little Nero,” and with her dying breath she named her beloved son after the man she adored and loved the most. Nero was taken in by his neighbor until the age of two, when the news of his wife’s death reached him, Nero’s father returned from his travels. Nero’s father Nello was a pirate captain of a small crew, but none to be looked over. Nello gave up his adventures to raise his son for a handful of years well just long enough for him to teach the boy how to handle his own alone. Nero grew up fast alongside his father, learning skills needed to survive as well as a bit of combat techniques. Nello was a skilled blade master, a pirate assassin, knowing ways of the sword and other bladed weaponry. Nero saw his father as a role model and respected his way of life always saying he wanted to grow up and be even better than his father ever could imagine being.

Through the years his father stayed Nero learned and trained day and night by his father’s side trying to get even stronger. When Nero reached the age of nine his father proclaimed that it was time for him to depart for the seas once again to fulfill his need for adventure, with sadness as well as respect in his heart Nero bid his father a safe and great voyage, but Nello couldn’t leave his son without a proper goodbye and even a gift. Before leaving Nello wanted Nero to make him a promise “It’s about time for me to set sail again son, but we both know that both our hearts are destined for adventure and now that you can manage yourself my job raising you is done, but son promise me that one day you will become strong and you’ll see me again is that understood?” with a heavy heart Nero accepted “Yes father I promise I will become a strong pirate even stronger than you I vow that,” Nello released a sincere chuckle “Alright my boy I’ll hold you to it,” patting his son he said his final goodbye “Well I’ve gotta be going now son, but before I go I want to give you something,” Nello retrieved a small wooden chest from his satchel and popped it open to reveal a fruit laying inside. “This is what people call a Devil Fruit, they say these fruits hold strange powers and that they pass their abilities along to whoever eats them, but it said that you lose your ability to swim if you eat one. I was going to save this particular fruit for myself, but when I heard about your mother I immediately wanted you to have it because I knew I wouldn’t always be there to protect you.” Nero stared wide eyed at the fruit “So what does this one do?” “Well it called the Kage-Kage fruit it’s supposed to let you control shadows, but who knows it could be something else and honesty it may be faulty, but it’s worth a try now if I give it to you promise you won’t eat it unless you need to because a pirate losing the ability to swim isn’t a good mix.”

Nero gave his father a contempt nod “I promise father I won’t unless I have to.” “Alright sounds good, but I need to be going son,” Nello stood and grabbed up his satchel “Okay father,” with eyes filled with tears Nero ran to his father and Nello accepted him with open arms “I promise daddy that I will become a strong pirate and that I won’t eat the fruit unless…,” Nero’s tears flowed down his face like two great falls from a cliff blurring the child’s vision “I love you daddy you be safe please daddy be safe.” Nello patted his son again “I promise Nero I promise I will be safe and that we will meet again my son.” Nero broke his grasp on his father and the tears slowed up. “Well goodbye son I love you and you had better hold our promise.” Nello turned and started for the door and made his way outside heading to the shore waving behind him as he walked. “Okay daddy I promise I will become strong and see you again one day!” Nero sat on his porch watching his father fade into the sunset and vowed to follow in his father’s footsteps. From that day forward Nero trained with little knowledge in blade skills, but he trained none the less. Four years passed and the fruit remained un-touched, but one year a crew of raiding pirates came to the island. It was a large group and too many for the villagers and their defenses to handle together. The island would surely be doomed, but Nero knew that if it were anytime to eat the fruit it would be now. When Nero reached the fruit he ate it quick, but felt no different than before, he refused to believe the fruit was useless, but still had a slight bit of disbelief. He felt however that his father would never would give him a useless weapon, but in In fear for his life and the small chance the fruit was a dud he hid in his house under his bed fearing the worst for his fellow villagers. Nero could hear their loud screams of terror mixed amongst gunshots and the sounds of maniacal laughter coming from the throats of the pirates.

Nero stayed under his bed for what seemed to be hours, until he was rudely interrupted by a group of pirates crashing through his front door. It wasn’t long before Nero was discovered under his bed afraid and alone, Nero was terrified, but he still had some faith in the fruit. With all of his might he imagined the fruit powers releasing shadows from his palms and with luck two small wispy orbs formed, one in each palm. With newfound confidence and the promise of his father he fought with his new found power managing to defeat the small group. Since Nero found himself to be of use he quickly grouped with the islands forces in the battle to defend their home. After an evening and night of fighting, the pirates finally retreated to their ship with loss of numbers and the known fear of a devil fruit user defending the island. The island was grateful to Nero he had saved their island and had spared many of their lives, but the feared that this new knowledge of his fruit abilities would reach other pirates stronger ones and they would travel from afar to meet this fruit user. They feared the island would be in grave danger if he stayed so with great sorrow they kicked the boy off their island, but gave him the necessities to survive the sea for he had saved them and they owed him that much.

So Nero set out alone on his small ship going wherever the wind would take him. He traveled from place to place toughing his skills and himself with his travels learning more about the sea and its mysteries transforming him into quite the sailor. He still managed to get practice in here and their honing his blade skills as well as his fruit powers. Nero to the day still travels in his ship traveling the seas in search of his purpose and a chance to fulfill the promise he had made his father.

Weapons:
Nero carries a set of claws, four daggers, and one sword at all times

Last edited by Nero DeDalus on Mon May 28, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elena Marie

Elena Marie

Beli : 0

Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus   Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Nero "of the Shadows" DeDalus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Endless Ocean :: Character Section :: Approved Characters :: Approved Pirates-
Jump to: